I Give Myself Permission To...
(A retreat for creativity, connection, community and commitment.)
with Karen Drucker
A few years ago I wrote a chant that said: "I give myself permission to be all I can be. I give myself permission to live passionate and free."
I have thought about that word for a while: "Permission." I have asked myself the question: Are there places in my life that I would like to give myself permission to do what I want, have the things I desire, or be the person I want to be?
In this retreat we will look at that word as it relates to daily lives, relationships and our dreams. With songs, stories, small group discussions, exercises, and lots of laughter, we will learn how to give ourselves permission to be, do and have all that we desire, and to rejuvenate our body, mind, and spirit.
- I give myself permission to feel.
- I give myself permission to tame my inner critic.
- I give myself permission to to say yes and to say no!
- I give myself permission to practice radical self-care.
- I give myself permission to be creative.
- I give myself permission to receive.
Attendees will walk away with:
- Practical tools to help them have a "practice" for centering and relaxation that they can use for themselves and also for their clients.
- Understanding of how the critic works and how they can "tame" that critical voice.
- A fun tool of writing their own chant to affirm whatever they want in their lives.
- Clarity around what they want to say no to and how to affirm the "yes" in their lives.
- Discussion and practical information about self care and how to practice that daily.